[Jakarta] Emirates Cabin Crew Assessment Day September 2014
Are you dynamic and passionate, friendly and empathetic? The Emirates Cabin Crew team is a cosmopolitan mix of young professionals from over 130 countries that collectively speak more than 50 languages.
They are innovative forward-thinkers, travel-hungry explorers who tirelessly exceed customer expectations across 120 destinations over 6 continents on the latest Emirates aircraft. It’s what makes Emirates Cabin Crew unique and a critical part of the Emirates award-winning team, honoured time and again for service excellence.
As Emirates Cabin Crew, you will enjoy a tax-free salary, fully-furnished shared accommodation, unrivalled opportunities for career advancement and exclusive discounts on shopping and leisure activities in Dubai. Apply today for an Emirates Cabin Crew Job and enjoy the benefits of a rewarding career.
Emirates recruitment team is conducting Assessment Day in Indonesia, please apply online before the following dates in order to be short-listed and invited to attend a selection process.
When : Saturday, September 13th 2014
Where : To be advised later
• Male or female with at least 21 years of age at the time of joining
• Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
• High school graduate (Grade 12)
• Fluency in English (Written and Spoken)
• No visible tattoos while in Emirates Cabin Crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings not permitted)
• Physically fit to meet the Emirates Cabin Crew requirements
Emirates Cabin Crew must deliver exceptional customer services experience on every flight. Thus, in addition to the Emirates Cabin Crew requirements above, you should demonstrate:
• A positive attitude and empathy for others
• Strong cultural awareness and the ability to adapt to new environments and people
• Flexibility and the motivation to manage a demanding work schedule
• Qualities necessary to live up to the mission and values that Emirates holds in high regard – Professional, Empathetic, Progressive, Visionary, Cosmopolitan